TERMS AND SHIPPING
Payment is made through the selected payment method at checkout. The payment method is provided by Stripe, Klarna and Swish.
- Card payment: Card payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard and Maestro. Debit of your debit card takes place immediately.
- Invoice & partial payment (Sweden only): In collaboration with Klarna Bank.
- Swish (Sweden only)
All prices include 25% VAT unless otherwise stated.
Terms Norway and the UK
We sell goods to Norway and the UK excluding Swedish VAT. Add products to the shopping cart and enter shipping details to get correct price and shipping cost. Local customs and VAT will be added to the order value and shipping costs.
The shipping cost depends on where you live and is calculated in the cart. Our hard SUP boards and paddles are delivered to your door. Inflatable boards are delivered to the nearest Service point. Multiple products are delivered to the same address.
The warranty period regarding defects based on the design, manufacture or material of the product amount to one year from the time of sale in accordance with consumer law. Three-month product warranty applies to demo and used products. The product warranty does not apply when the defect is wholly or partly due to
- Neglect of the product.
- Incorrect usage.
- Lack of compliance with care and service instructions.
- Own repairs.
- Accidents that have occurred after you have taken possession of the product.
- Abnormal use of the product.
- Defects and flaws that have occurred due to normal usage of the product.
If the product warranty applies, you are entitled to repairs, cash compensation, price deduction or a new item. Yster SUP AB reserves the right to decide which measure is most appropriate in each individual case. Yster SUP AB is not responsible for the transport costs, production losses or other financial losses. Any financial compensation is limited to the sales value of the product.
Right of complaint
By Swedsih law, the right of complaint is three years. Defects or deficiencies that have arisen after the purchase are not covered by the right of complaint.
Delivery time is 3-7 days on stock items. If an item is out of stock, please contact us via email email@example.com where we will let you know when the item is back in stock.
Return and Exchange Policy
According to the Swedish Distance Contracts Act you may return your goods within 14 days of your purchase. This assumes that the item is unopened and not damaged in any way. You are responsible for both the return shipping and the transport risk. The right of withdrawal starts when goods is received in whole or major part of order.
– To return an item;
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the reason for return, your order number and your bank account to which you want us to pay the refund.
- Send item to the advised address.
- Once we have received and approved the return, we will refund the money to your bank account that you specified in the email. We will not refund shipping fee for the original order.
– To exchange an item;
- Email us at email@example.com; the new item you want, reason for return, your order number and your bank account, to which we will refund any balance. If the new item s more expensive, we will let you know the balance to be paid to BG 866-1738.
- Pay the return shipping to the advised address.
- Once we have received and approved the return, we will send the new item to you.
Terms & Conditions
Any damages caused by the customer are covered by the customer. Any warranty issues are covered by us.
Orders from minors are the responsibility of the person’s guardian i.e. the guardian is responsible for the payment, receipt of goods, etc.
False orders, attempted fraud or similar are always reported to the Police.
In case of dispute, our policy is to comply with the outcome of the Consumer Complaints Board (ARN).
We reserve rights for errors in the information on the website and we do not guarantee that all pictures accurately reflect the true colors. We reserve the right to change prices without notice. All delivered products belong to Yster SUP with website www.ystersup.com until fully paid.
Transport damage and complaint
If the goods have been damaged during transportation, contact the carrier immediately and report the damage.
If you purchased a product from us and want to report an issue, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures and description of the issue no later than 5 days after you receive the package.
We respond to emails as soon as we can on email@example.com.
We recommend that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to speak with us you can call us on +46 40-6436040. If we can not answer please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Legal Address: Yster SUP AB, Medeon Science Park, 205 12 Malmö, Sweden. Company reg. no 556888-7821.