ISUP 12’6″x 23″ Linear
The optimal board for lightweights.
Yster ISUP 12’6″x 23″ Linear is the perfect board for lightweights – both for light adults and junior SUP paddlers. That is why the Swedish Canoe Association selected Yster ISUP 12’6″x 23″ Linear for its youth initiative Yo! WhatSUP to develop SUP paddling among youngsters.
- Advanced MSL Fusion technology that allows a maximum technical pressure of up to 30 psi.
- Drop-shaped outline for perfect hydrodynamics.
- The length of 12’6″ in compination with a flat rocker provide phenomenal glide and directional stability.
- The width of 23″ is a perfectly balanced for both glide and stability.
- The thickness of 15 cm provides rigidity longitudinally. This, in combination with the high pressure, means that the board does not “go bananas”.
- The fin box is placed far back for better directional stability.
- Well-balanced volume of 234 liters for optimal carrying capacity, glide and rigidity.
- Beach-start handles.
- Front D-ring attachments for the leash, which many paddlers prefer in technical racing.
- Extra long pad – no slipping.
- Kick pad at the tail.
- Front and rear D-rings for towing. The rear D-ring is also a leash attachment.
This is a really fast SUP for light adults as well as a junior SUP paddlers.
IN THE BOX:
- Inflatable SUP 12’6”x 23”
- Yster backpack.
- SUP-pump with pressure gauge
- Single center 9” flat water fin
- Repair kit with repair patches and valve key
- Design: Fusion Dropstitch and standard US fin box.
- Length: 12’6” (381 cm)
- Width: 23” (58.4 cm)
- Height: 5” (15,2 cm)
- Volume: 234 liters
- Recommended pressure normal usage: 20 psi
- Maximum inflation pressure: 26 psi
- Maximum technical pressure: 30 psi